Bot Improvements(and now some campaign stuff, yay!)

Should The Bot Be Improved?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Bot Be Improved?

• Yes
    • Yes, but differently(reply the improvement)
    • No

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regarding bot improvements, Tacticsoft hasn’t updated the AI since range specific drones have come out years ago. An upgrade to the AI is definitely needed.

Especially to the bot's management of heat and backfire... I've had moments where my mech had low HP but my bot went with my backfire weapon and didn't manage to kill the target and due to not having

ah yes instead of jumping backwards I'll teleport one space behind myself big brain 100

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

the campaign bot for US needs to be buffed, not for the enemy

and it needs to use like, moves that are pre-recorded in that situation

like, they're at three rang. u want them at 2 always, it will do that

Or a self learning AI, but that probably too much to ask for.

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

"Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, ChooseGeno said:

big brain 100

I think you mean 1,000,000

Some campaign stuff:

4v4's this is the best idea add it now please 😉 

But, actually a new campaign mode would be nice. The mode I was thinking of was a Mode where every mission has a boss. 

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

More campaign stuff:

A token campaign, it's kinda like the idea on the old forum about side missions refreshing every season but this idea is about a mode that has 10 levels and you can get tokens from it every season(like raid).

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

17 hours ago, Spam said:

More campaign stuff:

A token campaign, it's kinda like the idea on the old forum about side missions refreshing every season but this idea is about a mode that has 10 levels and you can get tokens from it every season(like raid).

or maybe like an "npc" where his stats stack up with every level. For example, the tier 1 npc has 500 hp, and each of his attacks deal a set 75 damage.

the stage 2 npc has 750 hp and his attacks deal 150 damage each, etc etc

up to 10 stages, the more stages you complete the more tokens you get

Don't play harder, play smarter.

I feel like the auto-campaign feature is a little wack since the chances of you losing are both higher and lower depending on your playstyle. I noticed that my gameplay didn't improve and actually fell below requirements, so I had to manually play campaign again lol.

13 hours ago, ChooseGeno said:

or maybe like an "npc" where his stats stack up with every level. For example, the tier 1 npc has 500 hp, and each of his attacks deal a set 75 damage.

the stage 2 npc has 750 hp and his attacks deal 150 damage each, etc etc

up to 10 stages, the more stages you complete the more tokens you get

This seems like it could work.

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

Campaign Idea: A boss battle were 3-5 players battle a 100,000 health mech and if it's defeated everyone get 50 tokens, this mode will refresh every week.

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I don't know if I suggested this or not, but adding an interface where you can change certain things the bot would do would be nice, ex: what weapon it prioritizes,  when your hp is too low(like 300 health) to use backfire weapons, what weapons will enable other weapons to be used and what weapon it should use, taking the enemies weapons out of range.

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

There is no AI, and no need to have 30 servers and 20 zudobytes of program for one, build your own "Jarvis" on yer own billions of dimes if you want that.

The autopilot works fine just as it's intended.

Your mech builds are not right, 'get good' is what they say.

Maybe someone should put up a farming mech build section in the mech building academy...

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, STARWULPH said:

There is no AI, and no need to have 30 servers and 20 zudobytes of program for one, build your own "Jarvis" on yer own billions of dimes if you want that.

The autopilot works fine just as it's intended.

Your mech builds are not right, 'get good' is what they say.

Maybe someone should put up a farming mech build section in the mech building academy...

Most people can play better than the AI so saying my mechs are bad is dumb, Ai does need to get better 'cause unless your p2w then it's very hard to progress in mid ranks without farming and making that easier makes f2p have a better chance in sm.

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

1 minute ago, Spam said:

This might be a little of topic but, why not ads a feature where you watch a 1 minute ad for 10-5 tokens.

what about ads auto-closing?

BANE OF THE PROPHETS

I see it kinda like programming. For example, setting priority of what to do on each range(1-stomp/shotgun, 4-savagery/hook/teleport etc.). Also IF THEN commands. It could look like battle field where you set situation and set what should bot do. Like if opponent is in corner you should: 1)jump back 2) teleport 2 steps back 3)teleport 3 steps back etc. Should be easier in reality than in my text because interface should be same as when you fight, just choose what to do in your created situation.

Edited by Govnobot (see edit history)
15 hours ago, Govnobot said:

I see it kinda like programming. For example, setting priority of what to do on each range(1-stomp/shotgun, 4-savagery/hook/teleport etc.). Also IF THEN commands. It could look like battle field where you set situation and set what should bot do. Like if opponent is in corner you should: 1)jump back 2) teleport 2 steps back 3)teleport 3 steps back etc. Should be easier in reality than in my text because interface should be same as when you fight, just choose what to do in your created situation.

I know that, but using a system like that isn't going to work the best if the priority of the code is changed ex: teleport is in first priority and jump is in second. if the code was switched so that jump has higher priority then you wouldn't waste teleport. But my knowledge on coding is limited so I don't know if this would work so take it with a grain of salt. 

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!