Bot Improvements(and now some campaign stuff, yay!)

Spam

Should The Bot Be Improved?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Bot Be Improved?

• Yes
    • Yes, but differently(reply the improvement)
    • No

15 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

the campaign bot for US needs to be buffed, not for the enemy

and it needs to use like, moves that are pre-recorded in that situation

like, they're at three rang. u want them at 2 always, it will do that

Or a self learning AI, but that probably too much to ask for.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

14 minutes ago, ChooseGeno said:

big brain 100

I think you mean 1,000,000

Some campaign stuff:

4v4's this is the best idea add it now please 😉 

But, actually a new campaign mode would be nice. The mode I was thinking of was a Mode where every mission has a boss. 

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

More campaign stuff:

A token campaign, it's kinda like the idea on the old forum about side missions refreshing every season but this idea is about a mode that has 10 levels and you can get tokens from it every season(like raid).

Stolen from @JamAnime

17 hours ago, Spam said:

More campaign stuff:

A token campaign, it's kinda like the idea on the old forum about side missions refreshing every season but this idea is about a mode that has 10 levels and you can get tokens from it every season(like raid).

or maybe like an "npc" where his stats stack up with every level. For example, the tier 1 npc has 500 hp, and each of his attacks deal a set 75 damage.

the stage 2 npc has 750 hp and his attacks deal 150 damage each, etc etc

up to 10 stages, the more stages you complete the more tokens you get

I polish rocks

I feel like the auto-campaign feature is a little wack since the chances of you losing are both higher and lower depending on your playstyle. I noticed that my gameplay didn't improve and actually fell below requirements, so I had to manually play campaign again lol.

13 hours ago, ChooseGeno said:

or maybe like an "npc" where his stats stack up with every level. For example, the tier 1 npc has 500 hp, and each of his attacks deal a set 75 damage.

the stage 2 npc has 750 hp and his attacks deal 150 damage each, etc etc

up to 10 stages, the more stages you complete the more tokens you get

This seems like it could work.

Stolen from @JamAnime

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I suggested this or not, but adding an interface where you can change certain things the bot would do would be nice, ex: what weapon it prioritizes,  when your hp is too low(like 300 health) to use backfire weapons, what weapons will enable other weapons to be used and what weapon it should use, taking the enemies weapons out of range.

Stolen from @JamAnime

There is no AI, and no need to have 30 servers and 20 zudobytes of program for one, build your own "Jarvis" on yer own billions of dimes if you want that.

The autopilot works fine just as it's intended.

Your mech builds are not right, 'get good' is what they say.

Maybe someone should put up a farming mech build section in the mech building academy...

28 minutes ago, STARWULPH said:

There is no AI, and no need to have 30 servers and 20 zudobytes of program for one, build your own "Jarvis" on yer own billions of dimes if you want that.

The autopilot works fine just as it's intended.

Your mech builds are not right, 'get good' is what they say.

Maybe someone should put up a farming mech build section in the mech building academy...

Most people can play better than the AI so saying my mechs are bad is dumb, Ai does need to get better 'cause unless your p2w then it's very hard to progress in mid ranks without farming and making that easier makes f2p have a better chance in sm.

Stolen from @JamAnime

I see it kinda like programming. For example, setting priority of what to do on each range(1-stomp/shotgun, 4-savagery/hook/teleport etc.). Also IF THEN commands. It could look like battle field where you set situation and set what should bot do. Like if opponent is in corner you should: 1)jump back 2) teleport 2 steps back 3)teleport 3 steps back etc. Should be easier in reality than in my text because interface should be same as when you fight, just choose what to do in your created situation.

Edited by Govnobot (see edit history)

15 hours ago, Govnobot said:

I see it kinda like programming. For example, setting priority of what to do on each range(1-stomp/shotgun, 4-savagery/hook/teleport etc.). Also IF THEN commands. It could look like battle field where you set situation and set what should bot do. Like if opponent is in corner you should: 1)jump back 2) teleport 2 steps back 3)teleport 3 steps back etc. Should be easier in reality than in my text because interface should be same as when you fight, just choose what to do in your created situation.

I know that, but using a system like that isn't going to work the best if the priority of the code is changed ex: teleport is in first priority and jump is in second. if the code was switched so that jump has higher priority then you wouldn't waste teleport. But my knowledge on coding is limited so I don't know if this would work so take it with a grain of salt. 

Stolen from @JamAnime