I'm Joe,...

JamAnime

I'm Joe, so call me that here in this forum or Silver.  I prefer Joe, short for Joseph.  You all know me. I left the game two weeks ago, yet never really left the TS forums.  I was basically checking stuff out and scanning stuff there.  I like to read up on what goes on here, since I was more addicted to TS, rather than play SM.  I like to keep in touch with everyone I know here.   If you don't know who I was in the old forum, there is already a clue here.  Seems many already know, especially @rc1 and many others, I believe.   Though, I will still lay on the down low.

I created the Anime/Manga club here for those that like A/M.  So, check that out. 

Lol! Wow, dude! I was messing with you. I didn’t think you’d accept. I thought you’d have said get the hell out, and then give me the kick emoji. 😆

Hey, I still enjoyed your reply. I got a few chuckles from it. 🤣

By the way, I live near you, in Orange County.

51 minutes ago, SilverMan said:

When are you going to join the Anime/Manga club...

I think all clubs are open without joining. I remembered seeing some comments in it.

What happened to the JamAnime name? I kind of miss it because that’s how I remember you. Lol and it also makes me hungry looking at the Jam part. 🥪

Edited by rc (see edit history)

1 minute ago, rc said:

Lol! Wow, dude! I was messing with you

Duh... I knew that... That is why I replied sure.

2 minutes ago, rc said:

By the way, I live near you, in Orange County.

Did you Move.... I thought you were in LA...

3 minutes ago, rc said:

What happened to the JamAnime name? I kind of miss it because that’s how I remember you. Lol and it also makes me hungry looking at the Jam part. 

Felt like a change.  Can still change it.... People still think that Jam in my user name is either Jam=Jelly or Jam=Meaning let rock... lol... Though JAM is my initials.

• 3 years later...