Welcome Back Besty???

2017472467_Screenshot2021-03-19at08_31_27.thumb.png.1b3658babbda3f1d3bd8d57b6818f2b1.png

Today I'm looking at my clan on the leaderboard, and I see HTK is 7th, so I think, it's probably just Lord Gorgon carrying in 3v3. So I go and look, and what do I see, Besty is at rank 2, but, wasn't she at r4 last week. I also notice that she now has her typical sabretooth mechs, which she didn't have before. So the question is, is Besty back? @Lord Gorgon?

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

Yes mate,

for various reasons, she decided to leave game and community both last November.
She did not update anybody doing so. Which left us with some rumors of her death that grew.

Ä° mourned and cried like a teenage girl myself. Ä°t turns out that it was some kind of misunderstanding and some lively rumors, she is fine and rocking, that made my day and week amazing.

Go girl.

11 minutes ago, Lord Gorgon said:

Yes mate,

for various reasons, she decided to leave game and community both last November.
She did not update anybody doing so. Which left us with some rumors of her death that grew.

Ä° mourned and cried like a teenage girl myself. Ä°t turns out that it was some kind of misunderstanding and some lively rumors, she is fine and rocking, that made my day and week amazing.

Go girl.

Great to hear, let's hope HTK revives now!!!

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

• 1 month later...