What to do when the flash stops working (for pc's)

Jipy

i can help u(hope its  work)

1. download android sm
  2. just play normal bc my computer still have flash(bruh)
  3. use BlueMaxima's Flashpoint
  4. do like this: chrome://settings/content/flash?search=flash enter
    Block sites from running Flash> Will automatically go to Ask First

use gg transtle to know this

abbajdabs-800x513.jpg

saxx-800x474.jpg

sorry bc i'm vietnamese :/

Hcaptcha scam

21 hours ago, MasterChief said:

what about school-managed chromebooks?

so far flash is still working for me, but i dont know how long it will last

i do not know about that because i do not use them i use windows 

On 1/4/2021 at 5:45 PM, MasterChief said:

what about school-managed chromebooks?

so far flash is still working for me, but i dont know how long it will last

unless you LIVE at school you just have to live with not playing at school.

wait you people play sm at school lol

I polish rocks

So what of this @Alexander?  In two days it will be over, and the only two options to play on is the Downloaded computer app and the phone app. 

The down side of using them, the last time I played SM

- The computer/laptop/pc app:  The down side of this is having adds pop up constantly and there is no button to close them.  That was a in Last year, when I used it. I had to reload the app over and over.  The adds just pop up after every mission.  I really never gain Tokens on that app.  It was just too much.

- The phone app:  The game is slower on the phone then online. You can only gain 8 tokens every hour. In one day is 60. Online, you can do that in 20 minutes in the morning.

Yea, I left the game, not really playing, just checking what is happening, yet other will suffer. 

You will also have those who don't want to or can't download the app.  Many depend on online rather than the apps.

On the Windows game software, I rarely, if ever, get ads.  If anything, I'm clicking to watch ads to get more items.

On the phone app, I rarely, if ever, get ads.

I think one of the benefits of the $5/month subscription should be no ads.  But I digress.

I don't experience any of the problems you listed, @JamAnime

As for those who can't download the app, please exclude from conversation anyone who is using someone else's computer (especially school computers).

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

23 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

On the Windows game software, I rarely, if ever, get ads.  

When I played on this app, the adds would pop up on every campaign run.  I haven't played on the app in a long time, so I wouldn't know if it was fixed or not.

23 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

On the phone app, I rarely, if ever, get ads.

Ads stopped popping up here, years ago.  You just have to watch them for tokens, then they stop popping.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

Just now, JamAnime said:

When I played on this app, the adds would pop up on every campaign run.  I haven't played on the app in a long time, so I wouldn't know.

Ads stopped popping up here, years ago.  You just have to watch them for tokens, then they stop popping.

But when did you last use either the phone or Windows apps?

47 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

But when did you last use either the phone or Windows apps?

I checked in to see daily task.  Two days ago was on my phone. Just 10 seconds then turned off.  I haven't played on my phone for about 6 weeks. 

The windows I haven't played on for a long time.  I checked it the other day to see if it still work, yet only for a split second.  If I had to guess when was the last time I played a on the windows app, it be before of April last year. 

13 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

I checked in to see daily task.  Two days ago was on my phone. Just 10 seconds then turned off.  I haven't played on my phone for about 6 weeks. 

The windows I haven't played on for a long time.  I checked it the other day to see if it still work, yet only for a split second.  If I had to guess when was the last time I played a on the windows app, it be before of April last year. 

I would use the Windows software.  It works very well.

This means that you can still enable Flash Player on your computer, but as of January 12, you will no longer be able to do so. Unless you have an old version of Windows.

Regarding the ads, just yesterday I responded to someone who couldn't enable them on the computer and since I've had this problem for months, I explained that you must first see an ad on your mobile to enable it on your computer. However, today I cannot see ads for free tokens on my computer or mobile.

I made the claim to GooglePlay and GooglePlay tells me to talk to the developer of game. So it's a gambling problem, but I guess nobody cares because are free tokens.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

37 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

what do you mean in 2 days it will be over?

In 2 days, all Adobe Flash player will refuse to run Flash.

I had seen it before -- I had flash installed, and enabled, yet it(the flash window) pops up a icon saying "get adobe flash player" and nothing else.

I checked the html (local copy of website) and it had the flash frame. It just refuse to load its content.

I hope my standalone flash player (.exe) works. And yes, TS' flash works too. But too bad I'm in china so it throws a "invalid region" and stops flash.

As of your inability to enable flash, I thought the date (for Microsoft Edge and the like) is like Jan 1 2021 and it's way past that (for almost 2 weeks). Anyhow my flash is broken so it doesn't make a difference lmo

Edited by CDR_Xavier
fixed content (see edit history)

It's a FLASH GAME. At least, it once were.

Get over it