What to do when the flash stops working (for pc's)

Jipy

Get it on mobile, of course!

If you use it on mobile emulators on pc, you'll get the best FPS of 5 and the smoothest experience of having 25 crashes per second.

Alternatively, you could use the worse actual mobile version, which gives you a worse 30-60 FPS with little to no crashes. 

However, I suggest the first option for newcomers.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

On 12/28/2020 at 10:53 AM, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Get it on mobile, of course!

i have some things that i do not like about mobile

On 12/29/2020 at 12:51 PM, NAME_NOT_FOUND said:

Stop playing because your account is stuck on Kong and you have no desire to start over.

if you are talking to me that is my brothers acc not mine

3 hours ago, Galaxy wolf said:

i have some things that i do not like about mobile

Trust me, the mobile version isn't exactly "favorable" but it's honestly the better performing of the two platforms that SuperMechs is on (mobile and PC).

The Mobile version tends to run faster and has way less of a chance to do the whole "loading door jam" bug that is somewhat common on the PC version and has more FPS, so you won't be suffering from lag-based turn skips that seem too smooth to be glitches caused by lag.

In my opinion, that's why I choose mobile over PC (that, and you can play it just about anywhere in comparison to the wide but really selective places where you can use a laptop)... But that's just my opinion so please do not assault me because of my newfound preference of playing a flash game on mobile rather than a PC.

Oh, and Flash is dying, so we're all likely going to be moving to mobile, anyways. (It's most likely dead now.)

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

5 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Oh, and Flash is dying, so we're all likely going to be moving to mobile, anyways. (It's most likely dead now.)

No, we're not.  PC version still works extremely well.  Alexander already told everyone that flash going away won't apply to the PC app, and it won't apply to the phone apps either.  With all due respect, everyone, please stop.  Alexander said it will continue to work.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Is that a double Savagery, I see?

Also, the chromebookians of chromebooks are unable to use the PC version of the game, so what should they do then?

The mobile era shall start anew!

Spoiler

That's a joke.

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Is that a double Savagery, I see?

Also, the chromebookians of chromebooks are unable to use the PC version of the game, so what should they do then?

The mobile era shall start anew!

Hide contents

That's a joke.

Can't you run the android app on chromebooks?

Yes... But the emulator on some chromebooks like to reject anything related to mobile when you're trying to make genocidal mega machines hellbent on destruction. 

Just now, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Yes... But the emulator on some chromebooks like to reject anything related to mobile when you're trying to make genocidal mega machines hellbent on destruction. 

Thanks, Samsung.

I added that for the hell of it.

17 hours ago, SawzAll said:

No, we're not.  PC version still works extremely well.  Alexander already told everyone that flash going away won't apply to the PC app, and it won't apply to the phone apps either.  With all due respect, everyone, please stop.  Alexander said it will continue to work.

PC version be like: Guaranteed fun! Very unfair drop rates, causes lots of lag, who wouldn't want it? In fact, the one five star review we have said that it was amazing! Very fun! That they hadn't seen a better game in their entire life! Doesn't that sound wonderful...

(yes this is a joke)

I polish rocks

1 minute ago, ChooseGeno said:

PC version be like: Guaranteed fun! Very unfair drop rates, causes lots of lag, who wouldn't want it? In fact, the one five star review we have said that it was amazing! Very fun! That they hadn't seen a better game in their entire life! Doesn't that sound wonderful...

(yes this is a joke)

... I'm not sure if that was meant to be a joke or not because it feels too realistic to be a joke.

On 12/28/2020 at 11:53 PM, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

If you use it on mobile emulators on pc

Once upon a time I tried setting up a virtual machine running Android x86. It runs, somewhat smoothly (considering its a hyper-v virtual machine), but yes, you have a average of 5 fps or lower.

You can get 60 fps with little to no crash if you decided to go creative and dual-boot with android x86. However, how it works with your computer depend on how it decide to cooperate with your computer. (which means it varies from model to model)

https://www.android-x86.org

I should actually use one of my many laptops and install one of those. OR, I can just grab my HTC m8.

Edited by CDR_Xavier
added content (see edit history)

It's a FLASH GAME. At least, it once were.

Get over it

14 minutes ago, CDR_Xavier said:

Once upon a time I tried setting up a virtual machine running Android x86. It runs, somewhat smoothly (considering its a hyper-v virtual machine), but yes, you have a average of 5 fps or lower.

You can get 60 fps with little to no crash if you decided to go creative and dual-boot with android x86. However, how it works with your computer depend on how it decide to cooperate with your computer. (which means it varies from model to model)

https://www.android-x86.org

I should actually use one of my many laptops and install one of those. OR, I can just grab my HTC m8.

Well said and definitely didn't have any Fortnite trap remixes.