tokens

nose un nombre

Question

seria mejor para todos los jugadores, que en el modo campaña en todas las misiones dieran 1 token de forma infinita en la misiones finales por que hasta donde se no hay demasiadas persona que pagan los packs de tokens por plata real, sera una mejora obtener 1 token al menos por cada batalla en el modo campaña por lo menos para darle un incentivo al jugador para que no pierdan el interes

It would be better for all the players, that in the campaign mode in all the missions they would give 1 token infinitely in the final missions because as far as I know there are not too many people who pay the token packs for real silver, it will be an improvement to obtain 1  token for at least every battle in campaign mode at least to give the player an incentive so they don't lose interest

Было бы лучше для всех игроков, чтобы в режиме кампании во всех миссиях они давали 1 жетон бесконечно в финальных миссиях, потому что, насколько я знаю, не так много людей, которые платят пакеты жетонов за настоящее серебро, это будет улучшением для получения 1 жетона по крайней мере за каждую битву в режиме кампании, по крайней мере, чтобы дать игроку стимул, чтобы он не потерял интерес

对于所有玩家来说,最好是在所有任务的战役模式下,他们在最终任务中将无限地分配1个令牌,因为据我所知,没有太多人为真正的白银支付令牌包,至少在战役模式下至少为每场战斗获得1个代币,这将是一种进步,至少是给玩家一种激励,使他们不会失去兴趣

Tüm oyuncular için, kampanya modunda tüm görevlerde son görevlerde sonsuza kadar 1 jeton vermeleri daha iyi olurdu çünkü bildiğim kadarıyla jeton paketlerini gerçek gümüş için ödeyen çok fazla insan yok, bu En azından kampanya modundaki her savaşta 1 jeton elde etmek için en azından oyuncuya bir teşvik vermek ve böylece ilgisini kaybetmemesi için bir iyileştirme olacaktır.

Edited by nose un nombre (see edit history)

17 answers to this question

Imagine being that disrespectful towards someone for zero reason..

Onward to the primary point of this topic, have we decided that the original poster was trying to say you should get 1 token per mission? This could be abused by just playing missions that take less fuel, unless this feature only gets added on Overlord's Den, but that still might be iffy.

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

4 hours ago, JamAnime said:

Wait, did I read that right!!! Let me get this straight, less tokens on Missions, for new player. Are you out of your mind. That is so ridiculous. I believe the tokens in missions have drop twice already.  I can care less, yet that will actually have people come and go.  They will just say, the rewards are horrible.  Suggesting this, at this time, is horrible.  I speak for new player. You want them to stay, not leave. I'm not new nor do I play. I just know the game, well. I'm just saying.

i think he is saying that for every mission you get 1 token not matter what. so you can keep redoing a mission for 1 token. 

Also i think this will be very broken if you could get 1 token for every mission i could just farm the 3 fuel missions for days

8 hours ago, nose un nombre said:

It would be better for all the players, that in the campaign mode in all the missions they would give 1 token because as far as I know there are not too many people who pay the token packs for real silver, it will be an improvement to obtain 1 token at least for each battle in the campaign mode at least to give the player an incentive not to lose interest

- Google translate

13 hours ago, firewater789 said:

i think he is saying that for every mission you get 1 token not matter what. so you can keep redoing a mission for 1 token. 

Also i think this will be very broken if you could get 1 token for every mission i could just farm the 3 fuel missions for days

Maybe a (slightly) better alternative could be having a chance at getting a token per mission played [after the first completion] and the more fuel the mission costs, the higher the chance at getting a token from consecutive completions.

2 minutes ago, Typhon4273 said:

- Google translate

2 minutes ago, Typhon4273 said:

It would be better for all the players, that in the campaign mode in all the missions they would give 1 token because as far as I know there are not too many people who pay the token packs for real silver, it will be an improvement to obtain 1 token at least for each battle in the campaign mode at least to give the player an incentive not to lose interest

Wait, did I read that right!!! Let me get this straight, less tokens on Missions, for new player. Are you out of your mind. That is so ridiculous. I believe the tokens in missions have drop twice already.  I can care less, yet that will actually have people come and go.  They will just say, the rewards are horrible.  Suggesting this, at this time, is horrible.  I speak for new player. You want them to stay, not leave. I'm not new nor do I play. I just know the game, well. I'm just saying.

16 hours ago, JamAnime said:

He meant a unlimited source of tokens after the initial 10 tokens after beating a mission the first then you get 2 tokens everytime you beat it afterwards you idiot 

7 hours ago, RaymondL1747 said:

is that all u say when someone doesn't speak english?

Mmm yes.

I don't want spent 3hours to translate this.

8 hours ago, rc said:

Oof! This forum has a dislike feature with the “-1”.

Tha hits hard.