Supermechs is full of bullshit

39 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

I recommend using it, you will end up using it eventually, andyou lose less moeny the earlier you amx the. factories, it's quite cool to wakeup to a free 100k

Well it taje months to max and about 20 mill

2 hours ago, Tirreggregars said:

I recommend using it, you will end up using it eventually, andyou lose less moeny the earlier you amx the. factories, it's quite cool to wakeup to a free 100k

This is for a base with maxed HQ and all available mines maxed, presumably?  I was wondering whether to max up.  Presently I have HQ just at 15 because that gets me a factory producing kits which I farm and 4 mines at 15, and was wondering whether to concentrate on maxing the gold return for a while.  100K a day sounds tidy.

1 hour ago, LittleFox said:

Just a little comment, i think that if you disable base, you can activate it again with the same base than before. not sure but i think so though.

Its been 4 days they havent disabled it yet ;c

58 minutes ago, Tigergeezer said:

This is for a base with maxed HQ and all available mines maxed, presumably?  I was wondering whether to max up.  Presently I have HQ just at 15 because that gets me a factory producing kits which I farm and 4 mines at 15, and was wondering whether to concentrate on maxing the gold return for a while.  100K a day sounds tidy.

How much do those mined make girst of all if you feel they could be better upgrade and 100k a day is tiny i make 360 k a day on average and 60 tokens day 

24 minutes ago, Misty tiger said:

Its been 4 days they havent disabled it yet ;c

How much do those mined make girst of all if you feel they could be better upgrade and 100k a day is tiny i make 360 k a day on average and 60 tokens day 

That's 100k solely from the mines.   Of course, there';s the campaign, the raid, the arena and the bits and pieces you get from titans and clan acivity, and so on.  But I have two questions for you.  First, if you amass that much gold while you have the base enabled, why are you complaining about the base anyway?  Second, where are you getting your 360k from - in detail?

3 hours ago, Tigergeezer said:

That's 100k solely from the mines.   Of course, there';s the campaign, the raid, the arena and the bits and pieces you get from titans and clan acivity, and so on.  But I have two questions for you.  First, if you amass that much gold while you have the base enabled, why are you complaining about the base anyway?  Second, where are you getting your 360k from - in detail?

Ok so i do final boss missions every 2 hours eveyday and make about 10kx6 which is 60k every 2 hours because thats the time it take for my energy to refill its 360k+. Every 2 hours basically i reapeat the process so base is a waste of resources and i would rather grind and not use that money until its removed. i just don't like it imagine crafting a  7hr+ card which has the chance to be good or bad and 80% of the time its garbo wasting 7hrs of your time to get something thats takes a 10th of the time crafting 

1 minute ago, Misty tiger said:

Ok so i do final boss missions every 2 hours eveyday and make about 10kx6 which is 60k every 2 hours because thats the time it take for my energy to refill its 360k+. Every 2 hours basically i reapeat the process so base is a waste of resources and i would rather grind and not use that money until its removed. i just don't like it imagine crafting a  7hr+ card which has the chance to be good or bad and 80% of the time its garbo wasting 7hrs of your time to get something thats takes a 10th of the time crafting 

Yea, but thats just an extra 1k, it pays back after 6 months.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

8 hours ago, Misty tiger said:

Thats a tiny amount of gold i could make more gold in story mode or multiplayer faster and theres a massive inbalance with bases vs silver boxes.My opinion is that they r terrible only player who started during the update wouldn't notice the difference and about high speed idk bout that chief.

Again, you're ignoring everyone who's trying to talk sense.  Why are you holding to your argument position?

If you're only here to drop turds on SM then I don't have time to help you.  Because you're stuck in confirmation bias and you won't listen.  So I'm done with this.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

56 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Again, you're ignoring everyone who's trying to talk sense.  Why are you holding to your argument position?

If you're only here to drop turds on SM then I don't have time to help you.  Because you're stuck in confirmation bias and you won't listen.  So I'm done with this.

Im not dropping turds on the game i love it but i dont love the base spending 20 mill on some thing i dont need which i feel the devs could make it better dor example 100k a day is nothing compared to story mode. i feel it should be 375k maxed then it would be worth investing in pluss i grind alot and base doesnt work for me.Again its my opinion and if you disagree i have no problem with that 🙂

Lool to all the base users if you want the base i have no problem with it its your opinion but even if this thing is maxed feel its worth its extremely slow and painfull.

Yesterday i spent 500k on items you know many things i was able to upgrade to legendary.1 drone from epic to legendary.1  drone 😠

Am i doing something wrong because why after a 2 days days of grinding i can only make 1 legendary.

Sawzall its extremely hard to progress anywhere with base this week alone i spent 2.5 mill and only able to get 2 mythics after 2.5 mill wtf are talking about this having pro.

If im doing something wrong plss tell me cause it doesnt look worth it to me and after all this you still think its worth it tell me what im doing wrong