Supermechs is full of bullshit

there is literally an option unter the information tab on this forum, to send a request to disable the base. these requests ARE manual, meaning it can take a while for an admin to respond to them. meaning if you had some actual patience, then you could get your base disabled, rather than immediatly leaving a shitty review.

You are right. Is full of nonsense. Too much nonsense for a cheap old game. Just as you can enable it, you should also be able to disable it yourself, if it were a game as it should be. And they are slow to respond because there are not enough staff to cover claims. And the Base is a mess that they invented so that fools would keep putting money.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

Why did they invent this crsp base in the furst place and firce it on players

4 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

You are right. Is full of nonsense. Too much nonsense for a cheap old game. Just as you can enable it, you should also be able to disable it yourself, if it were a game as it should be. And they are slow to respond because there are not enough staff to cover claims. And the Base is a mess that they invented so that fools would keep putting money.

I agreee its a cash grab and i cant take the prices for a item like 30k for 1 card i spent millions on base and my progress is still unbelievable slow about 3 to 5 million on upgrades snd items buts its still trash

25 minutes ago, Misty tiger said:

I agreee its a cash grab and i cant take the prices for a item like 30k for 1 card i spent millions on base and my progress is still unbelievable slow about 3 to 5 million on upgrades snd items buts its still trash

First, the base is very useful.  It's got its pros and cons to be sure, but it's useful.

Second, companies need money.  Programmers need to feed their families.  You can take steps in the game to maximize your efficiency, but ultimately games need to make money for themselves.  If anything I'd suggest doing the $5/month token subscription to support SM.  Alex has already put out several deals that are much better than TactiSoft.  And he cares, unlike TactiSoft.

But feel free, if you disagree, to make your own super duper game and prove us all wrong.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

37 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

First, the base is very useful.  It's got its pros and cons to be sure, but it's useful.

Second, companies need money.  Programmers need to feed their families.  You can take steps in the game to maximize your efficiency, but ultimately games need to make money for themselves.  If anything I'd suggest doing the $5/month token subscription to support SM.  Alex has already put out several deals that are much better than TactiSoft.  And he cares, unlike TactiSoft.

But feel free, if you disagree, to make your own super duper game and prove us all wrong.

Tacticsoft*

1 hour ago, Misty tiger said:

well that's why you don't spend millions on base

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

11 minutes ago, Misty tiger said:

Are you playing the same game the fact rhat your okay wirh them being greedy af make me think your a cash cow because new players would struggle even harder than i do. i grind day and night to get about 500k a day on avwrage only for it to o give me 128 while i could easily get 300+ with silver boxes and have a chance on a epic about 5 to 3 on average for me.There are no pros to  having base its just makes it hardee on newer players.

Are you playing the same game im playing because there r no pros for base.I grind everyday all day and make about 500k max but usally around 360k a day and thats not enough to get you anywhere with the base if i only make commons and rares i get on average 120+ items a day i refuse to waste money on those 30k+ cards where some of them arent garrented and wasye hours of my time while i could get 325+ items a day without wairing long hours for them carft and it being a garrentie you sound like a cash vow so im not surprised you say that while new player can get anywhere without spending real life money making it pay to win

well I got somewhere with base, and for most of the time I played, I didn't even craft any items except power kits

3 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Are you playing the same game im playing because there r no pros for base.I grind everyday all day and make about 500k max but usally around 360k a day and thats not enough to get you anywhere with the base if i only make commons and rares i get on average 120+ items a day i refuse to waste money on those 30k+ cards where some of them arent garrented and wasye hours of my time while i could get 325+ items a day without wairing long hours for them carft and it being a garrentie you sound like a cash vow so im not surprised you say that while new player can get anywhere without spending real life money making it pay to win

2 minutes ago, Misty tiger said:

Are you playing the same game im playing because there r no pros for base.I grind everyday all day and make about 500k max but usally around 360k a day and thats not enough to get you anywhere with the base if i only make commons and rares i get on average 120+ items a day i refuse to waste money on those 30k+ cards where some of them arent garrented and waste hours of my time while i could get 325+ items a day without wairing long hours for them carft and it being a garrentie you sound like a cash cow so im not surprised you say that while new players cant get anywhere without spending real life money making it pay to win

26 minutes ago, epicspeedster said:

well I got somewhere with base, and for most of the time I played, I didn't even craft any items except power kits

Hmmn how long have you played 

28 minutes ago, Misty tiger said:

Are you playing the same game im playing because there r no pros for base.I grind everyday all day and make about 500k max but usally around 360k a day and thats not enough to get you anywhere with the base if i only make commons and rares i get on average 120+ items a day i refuse to waste money on those 30k+ cards where some of them arent garrented and wasye hours of my time while i could get 325+ items a day without wairing long hours for them carft and it being a garrentie you sound like a cash vow so im not surprised you say that while new player can get anywhere without spending real life money making it pay to win

Hmmn how long have you played 

I'm playing super mechs is that the game you're playing

I've played about 5 months

1 hour ago, Misty tiger said:

Yes.

You should've googled the pros and cons of base.

"For example, the base is a great way of obtaining power kits as you can produce them using the factory. It is also a great source of passive item and gold acquisition and can produce common and rare items at a pretty high speed. "

https://super-mechs.fandom.com/wiki/Tactics_and_General_Info

With all due respect, you are being blinded by your anger. Please quit while you're ahead. Please put down the shovel. I play SuperMechs just like you do. Stop being a jerk.

In fact you also didn't see someone else's comments on how useful the base is.

Like I maxed my molten platinum vest in 3 days with the base.

So seriously please stop.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

14 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

Alex said they are working on a way to disable base yourself, so please have patience.

35 minutes ago, Misty tiger said:

Yeee :)))) why 

In general, base is useful for players like me which do not grind a lot, since I have max mines, I have more than earnt my money back, then I can put 12 kits and 30 super quicks to craft, grind, then spend the money again, and since base earns me 100k a day, I can kickstart the process with it, if you however do grind a lot, deactivate base!

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

4 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Yes.

You should've googled the pros and cons of base.

"For example, the base is a great way of obtaining power kits as you can produce them using the factory. It is also a great source of passive item and gold acquisition and can produce common and rare items at a pretty high speed. "

https://super-mechs.fandom.com/wiki/Tactics_and_General_Info

With all due respect, you are being blinded by your anger. Please quit while you're ahead. Please put down the shovel. I play SuperMechs just like you do. Stop being a jerk.

In fact you also didn't see someone else's comments on how useful the base is.

Like I maxed my molten platinum vest in 3 days with the base.

So seriously please stop.

Thats a tiny amount of gold i could make more gold in story mode or multiplayer faster and theres a massive inbalance with bases vs silver boxes.My opinion is that they r terrible only player who started during the update wouldn't notice the difference and about high speed idk bout that chief.

6 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

In general, base is useful for players like me which do not grind a lot, since I have max mines, I have more than earnt my money back, then I can put 12 kits and 30 super quicks to craft, grind, then spend the money again, and since base earns me 100k a day, I can kickstart the process with it, if you however do grind a lot, deactivate base!

Well your lucky i dont have max base cause its too expensive :(((((

2 minutes ago, Misty tiger said:

Thats a tiny amount of gold i could make more gold in story mode or multiplayer faster and theres a massive inbalance with bases vs silver boxes.My opinion is that they r terrible only player who started during the update wouldn't notice the difference and about high speed idk bout that chief.

Well your lucky i dont have max base cause its too expensive :(((((

Yes, I found out the most efficient method is to not upgrade factories at all, and only hq and mines, this way you lsoe very little money, after that, I gradually upgraded the factories. Overall, it's very expensive, but ocne max, worth to keep

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

8 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

Yeep i grind alot alot thats why i find its extremely slow and but the devs taking too long to disable 

4 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

I recommend using it, you will end up using it eventually, andyou lose less moeny the earlier you amx the. factories, it's quite cool to wakeup to a free 100k

I can agree with that, 100K per days is alot. Imagine 1 month= 3.1M coin.