Forum participation decreasing? Hope not.

OKI DOKI

sure it is. I also have to say that i preferred the old forum. This one is complicated.

1) Navigation is difficult. Also old topics with new replies on them appear on top of new content instead of new topics. 

2) You don't have privacy, most of your actions are exposed to others like what profile you are watching where you are at and more. I don't like this.

and there's more I can't come up with atm

2 hours ago, Melanös said:

idk if this is an unpopular opinion, but i kinda like the idea of having a small tight knit community, where everyone knows everyone. Don't get me wrong, im not opposed to new players in any way, however im not too fussed if the forum community stays small.

Nothing wrong with that. 👍

2 hours ago, Manolis109 said:

sure it is. I also have to say that i preferred the old forum. This one is complicated.

1) Navigation is difficult. Also old topics with new replies on them appear on top of new content instead of new topics. 

2) You don't have privacy, most of your actions are exposed to others like what profile you are watching where you are at and more. I don't like this.

and there's more I can't come up with atm

I agree with both. Now, in the first item I will say I am getting better. I compare with the pc and phone. I have more hard time with the phone.