F2P Mech Module Configs

SawzAll

Please post what you think are some of the best F2P mech module configurations that don't use premiums.  Basically, for people starting out.  You can specify whether it's for an energy drainer, boiler, heat damage, rounded physical, etc.

Please include pictures.

This thread is to help newbies.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

1212815026_Screenshot2021-03-01at20_07_01.thumb.png.1cc9a2e588a094c544d0a203ea588b2d.png

My personal favourite, although I use plat and fortress on mine. Low regen, but decent cap (mercy is eng free).
I think it all comes down to the mech, if it has eng free weapons, it needs less eng and the heat cost of weapons should also be taken into account.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

1 hour ago, firewater789 said:

789F5D0B-BFF1-402B-9734-07606B335894.png

09B06234-14AF-45CB-A8C5-9329DFDFAF09.png

8CD12124-5FC4-43D8-B7E5-024F86E16C57.png

820A316B-69A0-4B7C-8627-6C86EBC04345.png

73116849-5446-43A3-9216-512848D34D72.png

why do you have recoiler legs maxed

42 minutes ago, WarrMachine said:

Tried and true classic for F2P rounded physical. Pair with Windigo, Zarkares, Nightmare, Brutality, Molten Platinum Vest, Fractured Heat Armor. Can swap out the Iron Plating for something else as per preference. 

unknown.png

thats my setup but replace iron plate with heat engine

I polish rocks

1 hour ago, WarrMachine said:

Tried and true classic for F2P rounded physical. Pair with Windigo, Zarkares, Nightmare, Brutality, Molten Platinum Vest, Fractured Heat Armor. Can swap out the Iron Plating for something else as per preference. 

unknown.png

on MPV and Fractured, cooling can be a bit annoying against good boilers, especially before you myth mods, I like having res and 3 cooling boosters

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

This has been my F2P module config for a long time, and got me to rank 9.

image.png.56705af72996424e577e60ad79cba1c1.png

I know people are going to complain about no iron plating and no combined storage unit, but it worked great for me for a long time.  This is because I had monkey torsos so savior resistance did me no good in the arena.  Feel free to disagree with this config, but I was using it for a long time, and it's more or less analogous to META configs with 3 quad cores and one overload protector. (Just that, obviously, META configs also have resistance modules/fortresses, etc........)  In my experience I was more likely to get drained or shut down than destroyed by hit points alone, and my monkey torsos are/were maxed out, so I doubled down on energy and heat stats.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

This has been my F2P module config for a long time, and got me to rank 9.

image.png.56705af72996424e577e60ad79cba1c1.png

I know people are going to complain about no iron plating and no combined storage unit, but it worked great for me for a long time.  This is because I had monkey torsos so savior resistance did me no good in the arena.  Feel free to disagree with this config, but I was using it for a long time, and it's more or less analogous to META configs with 3 quad cores and one overload protector. (Just that, obviously, META configs also have resistance modules/fortresses, etc........)  In my experience I was more likely to get drained or shut down than destroyed by hit points alone, and my monkey torsos are/were maxed out, so I doubled down on energy and heat stats.

on a heat torso, en stats are kinda bad, on a en torso its meh, it works but no space for res or plate

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

37 minutes ago, epicspeedster said:

on a heat torso, en stats are kinda bad, on a en torso its meh, it works but no space for res or plate

Yes, I know.  I'm only saying they got me to rank 9, but I'm not saying they're the best.  I think in fact that your configs you helped me with are superior.  Could you post those here, for future newbies?