i've got an idea

ramzy ez

I've got an idea that may be cool to mention. I was watching some supermechs fanarts and it would be cool if our supermechs mods bring us new playable element. My idea was bringing Radioactive or Rad items. I honestly don't know how would you implement it in and what would be the efect of it but it seems cool. 

You can write opinion under topic. 205741361_2021-02-25(17).png.c069af927863530bab70542d2cd473e2.png2091165898_2021-02-25(8).thumb.png.8bdbd2f6d7c708c7b99317d3be415318.png

2021-02-25 (11).png

2021-02-25 (13).png

2021-02-25 (15).png

The only green-color-based item we had IIRC was just the Repair Drone in legacy that healed for 30-35 (based on level) at the end of each turn.

I don't think feel like we'd need repair in reloaded cause we'd have 4k hp mechs with 500 repair effectively making them 6k/7k~ hp mechs.

Maybe like ''radiation'' or something similar that does damage over time, but it would feel odd.

silly goober

27 minutes ago, TheLord said:

Maybe but it's really hard to add this

They should rebalance every thing Weight, mods, damages and slots

Seems that would take forever

I dunno if we should "rebalance" everything.  That sounds like a "reloaded", and most people were very unhappy with the reload, even if the game is good (in my opinion) as it currently stands.

On 2/25/2021 at 5:59 AM, ramzy ez said:

I've got an idea that may be cool to mention. I was watching some supermechs fanarts and it would be cool if our supermechs mods bring us new playable element. My idea was bringing Radioactive or Rad items. I honestly don't know how would you implement it in and what would be the efect of it but it seems cool. 

You can write opinion under topic. 

I dunno if we should add a whole new element called "radiation" to the game.  I would be more or less ok with items that do damage over time (similar to TF2 items that cause enemies to bleed for a while).  But as it stands, energy regen, resistance drain, and heat cooling damage items more or less accomplish something similar.  So if it would take a ton of reprogramming of the game to create this "damage over time" concept, I fear they may not be able to implement it.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 2/26/2021 at 3:14 PM, SawzAll said:

I dunno if we should "rebalance" everything.  That sounds like a "reloaded", and most people were very unhappy with the reload, even if the game is good (in my opinion) as it currently stands.

I dunno if we should add a whole new element called "radiation" to the game.  I would be more or less ok with items that do damage over time (similar to TF2 items that cause enemies to bleed for a while).  But as it stands, energy regen, resistance drain, and heat cooling damage items more or less accomplish something similar.  So if it would take a ton of reprogramming of the game to create this "damage over time" concept, I fear they may not be able to implement it.

you've got a point